I have been running the highly successful Monday Inspirations series since June. If you have not read it yet, I advise you to check it out (click here). In this series, different writers and bloggers write about the books and authors that have inspired them. The posts are just as different as the people writing them.
Some popular posts in the series include:
- How Agatha Christie Saved My Life,
- Finding the Way to Narnia,
- A Disturbed Girl’s Guide to Finding Your Why,
- Taking Up ‘The Invitation’,
- There’s an Elephant in the Bathtub,
- Alice Walker is My Own Private Librarian,
- Digging for Inspiration with Robert Jordan,
- Dracula – a perfect October read,
- Why L’Albatros by Charles Baudelaire is special to me,
- and A mind of my own in another side to the story.
I am looking for contributors for the series for December, January, and beyond.
- topic must be on a writer or writers or book(s) that have inspired you in some way
- word count: 300-800 words (just a guideline, but most posts have been this length)
- please include a title and short bio with appropriate links to blog and social media
- image is welcome but not necessary
Would you like to contribute? Email me email@example.com or use the contact form below.